News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Article: The First Brexit Was Better

Started by Ghostring, June 29, 2016, 10:48:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghostring

"Whoever looks upon them as an irregular mob, will find himself very much mistaken...
     They have men amongst them who know very well what they are about..." - Lord Hugh Percy

"If a man's from Texas, he'll tell you.  If he's not, why embarrass him by asking?" - John Gunther

"That's Kirby-level shooting, right there!" - Trailman

Weezer

Would that author be our very own FiremanBob?   :cool2:

It's a great article - the history was nicely done!
"I must study politics and war that my sons may have liberty to study mathematics and philosophy." -- John Adams

"Texas Forever, Six!" --Tim Riggins

jmdavis

Quote from: Weezer on June 29, 2016, 10:52:31 AM
Would that author be our very own FiremanBob?   :cool2:

It's a great article - the history was nicely done!

Not firemanbob, but an Appleseeder or former Appleseeder none the less. Bob Owens talks alot about Appleseed on his blog.

"If a man does his best, what else is there?"  - General George S. Patton Jr

...We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
  For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
  Shall be my brother...-Shakespeare, Henry V

"There's a great deal of talk about loyalty from the bottom to the top. Loyalty from the top down is even more necessary and is much less prevalent. One of the most frequently noted characteristics of great men who have remained great is loyalty to their subordinates."
- General George S. Patton, Jr

"Your body can't go where your mind hasn't been."
- Alex Arrieta 1995 NTI Winner

Sir Not Appearing In This Film

Ladyseed Man Slave

"In any moment of decision, the best thing you can do is the right thing, the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you can do is nothing." - Theodore Roosevelt

Attitudes are contagious. I hope mine is worth catching.

Weezer

Quote from: jmdavis on June 29, 2016, 11:00:50 AM
Not firemanbob, but an Appleseeder or former Appleseeder none the less. Bob Owens talks alot about Appleseed on his blog.

Thanks for clearing that up - I don't read blogs or do much on the internet.   I saw "Bob" and made the wrong assumption.   ;D   Nicely done, Bob Owens!
"I must study politics and war that my sons may have liberty to study mathematics and philosophy." -- John Adams

"Texas Forever, Six!" --Tim Riggins

Rev.357

Actually, very nicely done Bob Owens.  The bio in the inset says Bob Owens is an instructor with Project Appleseed.  So, how do we get this fan mail to Bob's forum name?  Hope you're lurking Bob. Bravo Zulu! 
He that beliveth on the Son hath everlasting life: John 3:36
Life: Endowed by our Creator, made possible by Christ the Lord.

Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage. Galatians 5:1
Liberty: Endowed by our Creator, made possible by Christ the Lord.

Repent yet therefore, and be converted, Acts 3:19
Pursuit of Happiness: Endowed by our Creator, coined by John Locke, made possible by Christ our Lord.

Author of: "Ad  Hoc,  Post Hoc; Educational Programs In Camping." Christian Education Journal, Winter 1993.
Author of: Interpersonal Physics: Authority Statics and Effectivity Dynamics as Factors of Influence. Wheaton,  IL: UMI 1991.