News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Tallahassee, Isaac Davis Memorial Range 25 June 2016

Started by Engineer shooting, June 26, 2016, 03:16:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Engineer shooting

Over 110 heat index, major improvement by the participants. Joe, Kim and Iron Sights Chuck all qualified on the KD range. Zeros verified Saturday shooting 2 MOA squares and getting right to the KD range Sunday before the giant ball of flame in the sky burned thru.

If I knew the world would perish tomorrow, I would still plant my apple tree.        Martin Luther

B.C.

"Speak softly and carry a big boom stick"
"Fortune favors the bold"

Cable___Guy

Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'Press On' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.
Calvin Coolidge

Americans never quit.
Douglas MacArthur

Lucky Lori

It was another great appleseed at the Isiac Davis Memorial Range.  Improvement was made by students. Thanks for coming to town and helping run the event  Joe   Kim   and Chuck. Sorry the weather was tooooo   hot hot hot   to camp our this time, maybe September.   Great job  Kim  and  Chuck  for  the strikes  you  told.  Congratulations Kim  for your  promotion to  IIT  4  .   Your red  hat  appears to be  just around  the corner.
Lucky Lori