News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Custer, WA June 25/26 2016 AAR

Started by Kimber Custom, June 23, 2016, 02:48:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kimber Custom

Well the weekend is almost here. Weather is looking promising. Could sure use some more shooters  :sos: See you all Saturday.

HUBBLE

Fantastic Appleseed. It was the first for my son(Marcus), and my second. We both improved overall. The RWVA volunteers were fantastic. Ben, Adam, Ralph, and Andy all took a lot of time and individual work with anyone that needed it. We really enjoyed it and are exhausted from all of the mental and physical activities. We will be returning for our Rifleman patches! :--- I look forward to seeing some of the pictures.
"A ship in harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for." John A. Shedd

"By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail." Benjamin Franklin

Requalified: 6/20/21

Kimber Custom

The sun was out and 6 Patriots joined us on the firing line. Everyone's marksmanship improved this weekend. As hot as the fire was, no riflemen were forged. Troy shot our high score of 206 (a 30+ point increase over his first AQT).

GTEngineer made his NW debut and Maxwell took another step to that red hat  ^:)^

Shooters, we will be back in Custer in September http://www.eventbrite.com/e/custer-wa-appleseed-september-24-25-2016-tickets-20304449154

Hope to see you and your friends there.

Here are the pictures I took:  https://goo.gl/photos/bi9Ns55E7x55MzzC9

In Liberty,

maxwell

It was a pleasure working with all of you, and thanks to the shooters for attentiveness and effort! Everyone stuck it out in the soul-sucking (for WA) heat, and I think we saw improvements across the board, even though a few of our shooters were starting out with unfamiliar rifles. Hopefully you all make time for dry practice, even a few times a week, then come back and shoot a solid Rifleman score at the next event. Practicing those magazine changes will also help, and remember to take your talking targets handouts when you go to the range for live fire.

Good to see Ralph again and meet GTEngineer, and I'm happy to see that Ben made the drive back safely after a long weekend, since we need him around here ;).