News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Clearwater, FL 6/18/2016

Started by PHenry, June 22, 2016, 06:31:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PHenry

Another great one in the "bag". Didn't git too hot, nor did it rain enough to notice. Sunday was actually fairly reasonable. We revealed a new Rifleman in Sierra 222 and 210. Shoot like a girl if u can! Sierra has contacted me about becoming an instructor and I hold no doubt she will make a fine addition to the Appleseed team, spreading the ideals of the Founders. Huzaaah!

We even had a brand new IIT in John Scott! We also had a visitor from "LA" or lower Alabama as they call it from there in "Big Chris", who did a fine job of calling the line authority. Got my own stepson to attend his first event - only took me 9 years, but sure beats never!

Even though the weather was mild by Florida standards, we did lose a number of shooters on Sunday - Kudos to thems who persisted - the way of the Rifleman!  O0

Hope to see every one of you fine Americans again soon.

In Liberty,
PHenry
Para ser Libre, un Hombre debe tener tres cosas. La Tierra, una Educacion, y un Fusil. Siempre, un Fusil!  Emiliano Zapata

B.C.

Nice venue, great students and wonderful staff. Congratulations Sierra on making the score, with a bolt no less - good job! Kham was close, 208 is a respectable score indeed - good job as well, I see a rifleman patch in your future. Special thanks to all the instructors for sharing their wisdom. Enjoy some pictures below:
"Speak softly and carry a big boom stick"
"Fortune favors the bold"

PHenry

Wow! Never seen so many pics posted in a single post - u must be a patient man sir!  ^:)^
Para ser Libre, un Hombre debe tener tres cosas. La Tierra, una Educacion, y un Fusil. Siempre, un Fusil!  Emiliano Zapata

Texas T

Looks like a great shoot. Glad the weather was good.
"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."  Mark Twain

First Appleseed, September 26-27, 2015;   First Rifleman, September 27, 2015;   First Redcoat, September 27, 2015;   Second Rifleman, September 27, 2015

Thanks Corvette, great instruction!!!

MI IBC, February 2017