News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Visit to NC from CA

Started by hardlyworking, June 22, 2016, 12:02:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hardlyworking

My wife and I moved to NC for her to go to graduate school at UNC.  We spent our first 11 years after getting married there.  Had our twins at the UNC hospital, have loads of friends there and plan to move back once our kids get out of school.

Well we are headed back to Carolina for a week end of June and I was wondering if I was able to get away and head out to the Home Range mid-week would I find it open?  Not to shoot, just to meet the staff shake some hands and introduce myself.

hawkeye

Mid week you will only find the police or zoo shooting on the Range, Maybe somebody working on a Range project or mowing. The only time the Range is open is during events on the weekend.
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of crap by the clean end." Texas A&M student

hardlyworking

OK thanks for the reply Hawkeye.

I'll look forward to joining the range when we move back to NC then.