News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Crawford, NE Appleseed June 18-19

Started by Pine Ridge Puma, June 21, 2016, 10:45:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pine Ridge Puma

Another hot weekend with temps at the 100 degree mark!!  I know the forecast prevented some of the shooters from coming, but I applaud those who did and did not "weenie" out.  We did have shade some of the time and a place to visit the history and heroes of the Revolutionary War.  Congratulations to Joe for shooting a couple of Rifleman scores and accepting an orange hat.  He joins his daughter, Katy, who accomplished the same degree of perfection the weekend prior, and joined our ranks as well.  I would also like to toot a personal horn, as my grandson accepted an orange hat and worked his first seed-we are a three generation family of instructors.  Thank you to the Northwest Nebraska Shooters Association for hosting this event and offering their venue for future seeds.  We were happy to have a family of shooters from Colorado join us for most of the weekend!
When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them,  and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that is the beginning of the end of any nation.

The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.

You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity.

Mike Nollett

Glad to hear that Joe shot the score and accepted a hat, he persevered and demonstrated what a Rifleman is made of. Congratulations on your grandson joining the ranks as well. Huzzah!!!
"You'll never learn how to shoot, until you learn to shoot fundamentally"- Patrick McDonough