News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Waco, TX June 18-19

Started by Gunner01, June 19, 2016, 11:13:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gunner01

Patriots

Waco had a small group for the weekend, Father's day plus the Texas heat caused some cancellations. then a couple of no shows for Sunday but we had a walk on Sunday that shot a rifleman's score on his third AQT!

Our instructors did a fantastic job with our group of shooter's and the shooter's' and they were very happy to see Ghostring promoted to red hat!

Our new Orange hats stepped up and did a very good job also.

Weezer

Heat?   The heat index in Waco was ONLY 108!    ;D >:D

Sounds like you had a great event - thanks, guys, for braving temperatures normally reserved for preheating the oven and making this Father's Day a memorable one for all involved.  And congrats on that shiny new hat, Ghostring!   As a matter of fact, I think you should write a poem about it... **)
"I must study politics and war that my sons may have liberty to study mathematics and philosophy." -- John Adams

"Texas Forever, Six!" --Tim Riggins

BillJac

I had a great time.  It was an eye opening experience to approach the various procedures from the other side of the line.  Looking forward to the next one.

You aren't pro 2A if you only want guns for people who look and think like you.

spitstickler

Ghostring... I think we need to capitalize that "R" for red now. 

GhostRing!  Good job! ^:)^
"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work."  -Thomas Edison

Sir Not Appearing In This Film

:pics:

Ghostring a RED HAT!

HUZZAH!
Ladyseed Man Slave

"In any moment of decision, the best thing you can do is the right thing, the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you can do is nothing." - Theodore Roosevelt

Attitudes are contagious. I hope mine is worth catching.

DrRichP

Congratulations Ghostring!!

Now when do you start SBit?
DrRichP

"You never know how far reaching something you think, say or do today will affect the lives of millions tomorrow" - B.J. Palmer
   Think about that as you go to work the next Appleseed!

"The secret of change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new." Socrates

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."-Benjamin Franklin

"What makes an insurrection here always more formidable than in other places is that there is a law of this province wh[ich] obligates every inhabitant to be furnished with a firelock, bayonet, and pretty considerable quantity of ammunition."  - Gen. Lord Hugh Percy

Ghostring

RED HAT!!!

^:)^ ..:..  ^:)^
Man, I just love that dancing guy!

Oh, and SBit?  I'm game!  O0  I've got room for more AS this year, for sure.  I'll see what I can do this summer...  ;)

Gunner01, if I can get free for the July shoot, I'll see you in Waco!  :bow:

"Whoever looks upon them as an irregular mob, will find himself very much mistaken...
     They have men amongst them who know very well what they are about..." - Lord Hugh Percy

"If a man's from Texas, he'll tell you.  If he's not, why embarrass him by asking?" - John Gunther

"That's Kirby-level shooting, right there!" - Trailman

Sir Not Appearing In This Film

I keep pressing F5 but no pics.  ::)

Ladyseed Man Slave

"In any moment of decision, the best thing you can do is the right thing, the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you can do is nothing." - Theodore Roosevelt

Attitudes are contagious. I hope mine is worth catching.

scuzzy

Quote from: Sir Not Appearing In This Film on June 23, 2016, 10:43:51 AM
I keep pressing F5 but no pics.  ::)

Like the monkey pic - looks like a day in my life.

An Armed Society is a polite society. Heinlein.

Weezer

:cool2: :cool2:    Sorry, I was staring at that handsome guy in the shorts.   Were you guys talking about something?  SBit?   **)
"I must study politics and war that my sons may have liberty to study mathematics and philosophy." -- John Adams

"Texas Forever, Six!" --Tim Riggins