News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Anne Arundel Fish & Game Annapolis, MD. June 18,19, 2016 LADYSEED

Started by Orion59, June 19, 2016, 10:14:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orion59

Perfect weather this weekend to hold a Ladyseed here in Annapolis, MD. We welcomed 6 ladies to the Anne Arundel Fish & game Association for a weekend of Revolutionary War history and Marksmanship. All 6 women did a great job and are teetering on the edge of Rifleman. Congratulations to Pam I. who cleared the Redcoat Saturday afternoon as well as Sunday morning. Pam also brought her two daughters along and both honed their shooting skills over the 2 days. We look forward to seeing all of you again soon on the Appleseed line! A hearty thank you to Beswift, the Maryland state coordinator, Anniha, Cold Warrior, and Catgravity for teaching history and marksmanship to this great group of future Rifleman.

Link to Ladyseed pictures

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B0B0zRBaPT2ZZFdqX3kzTmlzNTg&usp=sharing

We can have no '50-50' allegiance in this country. Either a man is an American and nothing else, or he is not an American at all.

Theodore Roosevelt

Lucky Lori

Good to see a  ladyseed  event  in Maryland, not far from where  i once lived  and  had 3  children.  I now  live in Tallahassee  and have a range here so come on down  and shoot with us.  We have several  female red hat  instructors  and plan on a winter lady seed in florida.
Lucky  Lori