News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Planning thread for Salem 6/25 & 6/26

Started by Corvette, June 18, 2016, 08:04:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corvette

Team Ohio,

With only a week left and lacking a shoot boss, I just signed up to cover the event.  Can somebody clue me in on details for Salem? Range contact, LBOTG? Can we set up Friday night?  Will I have to coordinate access with somebody?  Please help catch me up on details.

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

Texas T

I've already signed up as well. I'm coming over after work Friday evening and should be there around 7, assuming that we can go in to set up. I'm planning on camping, since the info sheet said that it was available. I'll also have my pre-PC paperwork completed for IIT-1, if we have time to do the PC work.
"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."  Mark Twain

First Appleseed, September 26-27, 2015;   First Rifleman, September 27, 2015;   First Redcoat, September 27, 2015;   Second Rifleman, September 27, 2015

Thanks Corvette, great instruction!!!

MI IBC, February 2017

cwcdl79

I'll see if I can join you guys friday too, don't know time. I may know someone else on ofcc forum that may have information on the range. I'd also like to do my pc1.

Birdman

Hi Corvette! IIT Wheeler (Dan Lewand) is a club member and BOTG. Also Jake (Jay Klein), a Rifleman, who has done a great job for us at Salem. I will PM some email addresses. Just mention my name.
Also, It is Saturday that I need to leave early, not Sunday. I will make the drive back for Sunday. I think it is about 1.5 hours for me.

Corvette

We have a small head count. So if any of you have a friend to walk on, bring them, I will comp them.

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

Corvette

TexasT, since you are camping, I will keep you company. Plan on the standard Corvette breakfast both days, sausage egg and cheese muffins, coffe, of and Danish.

Have no idea on facilities, never been there before. See you Fri.

Corvette

Corvette

Just an FYI to all instructors and shooters.  The range will be providing lunch for us both Sat and Sunday.  Probably subs Sat and hot dogs on Sun so if you don't want to pack lunch there will be an option.

Bring plenty of snacks and water to stay hydrated.  See you all Sat.

Corvette