News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

New Shoot Boss in IA

Started by Twineagles, June 15, 2016, 07:09:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twineagles

drum roll please ................

Rhysling aka Shannon completed his SBIT3 and is Iowa's newest shoot boss. He did a great job in running the Hampton shoot handling weather and equipment failures. He is the first one I handed an orange, red and a green hat to.

Shannon you should be proud of all the hard work you have put in!

Mike
Every time I teach a class, I discover I don�t know something - Clint Smith

Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday. � John Wayne

SisaLee81

Awesome6news!  Congrats Shannon!!! :)

Texas T

Well done. Thanks for all of your hard work and dedication.  That's Appleseed!!!   :bow:
"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."  Mark Twain

First Appleseed, September 26-27, 2015;   First Rifleman, September 27, 2015;   First Redcoat, September 27, 2015;   Second Rifleman, September 27, 2015

Thanks Corvette, great instruction!!!

MI IBC, February 2017

Drfury

Congrats Shannon! Well deserved!
O0
Our liberties we prize and our rights we will maintain.

Rhysling

Thanks, folks!  I appreciate the kind words.  Thanks to Mike for all his (continued) help!

Shannon

Rev.357

Bravo Zulu Rhysling.  An erudite Shoot Boss who can express with clear simplicity.  Congratulations.  I suspect you will find this rewarding.   
He that beliveth on the Son hath everlasting life: John 3:36
Life: Endowed by our Creator, made possible by Christ the Lord.

Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage. Galatians 5:1
Liberty: Endowed by our Creator, made possible by Christ the Lord.

Repent yet therefore, and be converted, Acts 3:19
Pursuit of Happiness: Endowed by our Creator, coined by John Locke, made possible by Christ our Lord.

Author of: "Ad  Hoc,  Post Hoc; Educational Programs In Camping." Christian Education Journal, Winter 1993.
Author of: Interpersonal Physics: Authority Statics and Effectivity Dynamics as Factors of Influence. Wheaton,  IL: UMI 1991.

AFTERMATH

"We intend to produce men who are able to light a fire for Liberty in men's minds, and make them the finest rifle marksmanship Instructors on the planet." - Son of Martha

"Tyrants rise and fall, but tyranny lasts forever." -Me

[What kind of megalomaniac quotes himself?]

SoapCreeker

This is great!!!  Congrats!!!!  I look forward to following your lead at a shoot soon!! :---
"Ultimately, the most important skill for the patriot is marksmanship"

MCZplus

Shannon,
Could you contact me for more info about Appleseed? I have been asked to do a radio interview about this great program and am trying to raise awareness of it in NW Iowa.
BTW you sould have my contact info on the back of my "Safe Rifle" sheet.
Mike

1st Appleseed: 2015-10-03_Volga_IA
3rd Appleseed/Rifleman(216/219): 2017-09-23_Volga_IA
5th Appleseed/Rifleman(225): 2019-09-28_Volga_IA

Kosciusko

Congratulations. 

It was a pleasure working with you at the Volga shoot.

k