News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

..Hopewell Junction, NY 06/11-12/2016..

Started by Josey Wales, June 14, 2016, 07:38:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josey Wales

It was a good five days. Grumpy1/John and I made a trip to New Bremen Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and practiced shooting out to 400 yards.
Saturday morning we started our event at Hopewell Junction with plenty of good help. I would like to thank all of the instructors that help participate in making this event safe and successful..
JW
..to hell with them fellows, buzzards gotta eat same as worms..

VietVet

Great job by all involved.
Special thanks to the Whortlekill Rod & Gun Club for hosting our event and serving lunch.

Congrats to our new Rifleman and so happy to see we also had another Patriot step up and accept the Orange Hat. Welcome Boru to our Instructor crew.

OUR
FOREFATHERS WOULD BE SHOOTING BY NOW!

Seabeemom

Hi everyone who was at the  Hopewell Appleseed! :--- My husband and I are newbies. Had a great time . All the instructors were so helpful. Learned alot of great history too! We are ready for our next Appleseed ( used Groupon). Need help with next one want to register for Livingston Oct. 29-30 but Groupon says expires Oct. 15th? Any thoughts? Thanks

VietVet

Still plenty of tickets available for Livingston.
Not sure why Groupon says expires Oct 15 maybe someone can address that but you can still Register for Livingston here................

http://www.eventbrite.com/e/livingston-ny-appleseed-october-29-30-2016-tickets-25579453835
                                    OUR
FOREFATHERS WOULD BE SHOOTING BY NOW!