News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Bowler WI, IBC June 11-12 2016

Started by JoeZ, June 12, 2016, 09:09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoeZ

Another WI IBC has been completed. That is 3 this year and has gone a long way in fulfilling our state coordinator's desire that all instructors go through one. We had 4 students, 3 IITs and one RH. Congrats to Slothman, an IIT0 who after only 2 shoots under his belt he scored the highest average grade! (Yes, in fact we do grade them.) Congrats to Kota who is our latest Full Distance Rifleman who after a poor stage 1 (only 30 pnts because of a difficulty) managed to pick up enough to make the 200. His stage 4 was 88 points! It was an honor to have you again Dom and I hope to I was of service to you, and please tell Mike my well wishes and prayers are his in his difficulty; I'm proud to be associated with him and his. Well Rita (Skeebums), we're sure glad you could give us the time you did, I know its a sacrifice but I think we'll all be better off for it. Your performance was very professional and a green hat is practically yours for the taking if you so desire it.

Thanks to all who brought food, thanks especially to Martin and Jo for the help, the tips, and encouragement. Thanks to Caleb for coming down, I'm glad to have worked with you again and I hope and pray all is well with the little guy. Also I thanked my kids Emily, Fred, Gust, and Henry who helped with the housework and building and taking down the KD target line.

God bless,
JoeZ
"What is she, that cometh forth as the morning rising, fair as the Moon, elect as the sun, terrible as the army of a camp set in array?" Canticle of Canticles 6:9

Rita

I sure learned a lot! And yes, a Green Hat is my goal. Thank you to all that were a part of this. What a wonderful group of people.

weaselwoods

Yes this IBC was of great help to me, & others to polish our skills as IIT's as well our knowing of the materials needed to make AP stronger, & better than before. Time well spent with other like minded American Citizens. O0 If anyone has pics please post them.  Thanks to All who helped in any way shape or form. :bow: :bow:

To all who missed this IBC: I hope all is well with you & your families, & God speed. Hope to see you on the trail, & keep shooting strait.  :~ :---
"Your task will not be an easy one. Your enemy is well-trained, well-equipped and battle-hardened. He will fight savagely" -General Dwight D. Eisenhower

As for me I'm a #4  patriot -From Fred's "which are you, patriot?" in shotgun news. Always try to improve first yourself, then others around you.

If freedom of speech is taken away then dumb & silent we may be led like sheep to the slaughter -George Washington

martin

This was fun. We had a great event in Bowler and it was nice to connect with everyone. Big thanks to Joe and his kids for all they did. I want to give a big thanks to Joe's family for letting us have this event at their farm.
We are planning on getting next years IBC date set up earlier so more may attend and we don't conflict with events. 
Martin

Now the Lord is that Spirit:and where the Spirit of the Lord is,there is liberty. 2Corinthians 3:17

Seek the Truth

"We in America do not have a government by the majority-we have a government by the majority who participate....All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent"
-Thomas Jefferson

Slothman

I'd like to echo the round of thanks here.  Thanks to JoeZ and family for hosting and especially for doing all of the behind-the-scenes work.  Also thank you,  Joe and Martin and Caleb for giving your time to us for instruction.  It was a great event; I learned much and I thoroughly enjoyed meeting everyone.  I look forward to seeing each of you at an AS! 
2015-06-06 - Appleseed 1 / Rifleman - Eagle/McMiller, WI
2016-04-16 - Appleseed 2 / IIT - Lodi, WI
2017-08-27 - "Red Hat" Instructor - Monroe, WI

RustyRed

I would also like to thank Joez and the kids for helping out and letting us use the family farm,everyone had a great time an I love meeting new and old apple seeders,you all take care see you all real soon.

miara

I hope to make it to Bowler next time:)