News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Mobile, AL 5/28-29 2016

Started by cadman, May 30, 2016, 11:40:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cadman

What a pleasure to meet with all of you and to witness the improvement as we moved through the weekend.  A big congratulation to everyone.  Your attention and hard work was encouraging to the instructors and we look forward to meeting with you again.

It was clear by Sunday that each was capable of breaking 200, barring technical issues or mental lapses.  Keep up the practice at home.  As we discussed, dry fire practice is very valuable. 

Two of you, Adam and Brian, tore right past 210 and placed in the 220's.  I think Adam had a 222 and Brian bested his first 218 with (correct me if I am wrong) a 223.  Excellent shooting to you both!  What examples!

Please remember to teach others and bring them to future Appleseeds.

Again, a BIG thank you to everyone.

Robert Hay  --  CADMAN

PS:  I am lacking a Model Release and cannot post photos at this time.  Watch for photos soon.

cadman

And, here are some photos!

If anyone would like a photo at higher resolution, just let me know and provide an email address that I can send it to.

Again, well done to everyone.

LawDog

One of our junior shooters at this event, Clay, arrived pretty sorted out. Then, over two days he listened, worked hard, and improved his shooting. I have no doubt that he will join his father, Brian, as a Rifleman soon. A week after the Appleseed event, Clay competed in the Mississippi State Games with his bright green .22 rifle. His two gold medals tell the tale! Congratulations, Clay. Huzzah!