News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

AR group buy

Started by smoakingun, May 26, 2016, 06:59:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BluegrassColonel

Any news?

Greg Seneff, Sr.
Bluegrass Colonel
Instructor / Shoot Boss
My father didn't serve in WWII.  It wasn't for lack of trying.  He attempted to enlist 3 separate times.  The last time the doctor said he was too short.  He responded that he signed up again because he said he saw a poster that was recruiting short men to be pilots.  The doctor said, "Short, yes.  But this is ridiculous."  In my book, he's still a hero.

Charles McKinley

You could buil it like the redcoats have to as a straight pull.  Just use an undrilled barrel and a little machining on the bolt and upper.  Thinking about doing it to a 300 blackout to hunt in PA with.

Quote from: Trebuchet on July 20, 2016, 04:53:39 PM
Well, I'm out.   The Massachusetts Attorney General just issued a re-interpretation of our laws to classify ALL semi-auto rifles as assault weapons, and are therefore BANNED.  None can be sold or transferred after today.

Any Semi-Auto rifle or shotgun.  The language is vague enough that it even targets our beloved 10/22... which is now classified as a 'weapon of war' according to The People's Republic of Massachusetts'.

Birthplace of the revolution... and the death of freedom.
Last evening, it occurred to me that when a defender of Liberty is called home, their load lands upon the shoulders of the defenders left behind. Just as the Founders did their duty for Liberty, every subsequent generation must continue their work lest Liberty perish. As there is no way for the remaining adults to take on the work of those that die, we must pass the ideals and duties on to the children. -PHenery

Nashville Stage

It looks like this is turning into vaporware.  :(
"There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary, and those who don't."

little buddy

I am in also p.m sent

smoakingun

Sorry to keep everyone waiting, but we are still in a holding pattern. The manufacturer is still holding for forgings, as soon as I know, I will have a sign up and instructions for ordering.
A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. Games played with the ball, and others of that nature, are too violent for the body and stamp no character on the mind. Let your gun therefore be your constant companion of your walks.

Thomas Jefferson

Triskaideka

:DH:

Any updates on timing? I'm about ready to give up.
June 4th-5th, 2016 - 1st Appleseed/Rifleman - Waterton, IL

BluegrassColonel

What is the status?

Greg
My father didn't serve in WWII.  It wasn't for lack of trying.  He attempted to enlist 3 separate times.  The last time the doctor said he was too short.  He responded that he signed up again because he said he saw a poster that was recruiting short men to be pilots.  The doctor said, "Short, yes.  But this is ridiculous."  In my book, he's still a hero.

The Old Guide

Midway has a good deal on AR Stoner 80% lowers right now.
Our history is not a list of dates and places. It is a dynamic adventure of freedom and individual courage.

Crak's IBC, August 2010.
Fred's AIBC, April 2011
kDan's IBC, March 2012
Northeast SC Confab, Feb. 13

smoakingun

Ok folks, here is the latest.
The manufacturer says they will not have forgings untill march (they hope) and they have a pile of orders in front of us.
basically we are in limbo untill they tell me otherwise.
When I get word, I will start a new thread.
A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. Games played with the ball, and others of that nature, are too violent for the body and stamp no character on the mind. Let your gun therefore be your constant companion of your walks.

Thomas Jefferson

Snow Snake

Like many here,I'm very interested and have been lurking around the site waiting for final news. Thanks for your time and effort.Please keep me informed
Without Knowledge,Skill cannot be focused.Without Skill,Strength cannot be brought to bear and without Strength,Knowledge may not be applied.
   - Alexander The Great
"The other side of every fear is a freedom."- Ferguson
" Hey Mikey, I'm about to punch that time clock"-Lone Survivor

BluegrassColonel

Any word?

Thanks!
Greg Seneff, Sr.
"Bluegrass Colonel"

BluegrassColonel

Anything lately????

Greg