News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

An RBC date is on the books for the IDMR!

Started by B.C., May 26, 2016, 04:09:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

B.C.

Get excited boys and girls, a new RBC has been scheduled at the IDMR for:

RBC   Tallahassee  29 Jan - 3 Feb 2017

We have many months ahead of us to spread the word at our area shoots, please make sure to tell everyone. We need to have a full line this upcoming year.

Engineer shooting has also set up an IBC for November 5-6

When you see these date go live get yourselves over to TIPS and sign up.

Hooooooo-zzaaaahhhh
"Speak softly and carry a big boom stick"
"Fortune favors the bold"

falcon793

rambo granny

Sounds like I need to be at IDMR for RBC in Jan....Camp Wobegone just expanded as Bruce wants to come too.
RBC @ IDMR 02/17, requal KD May 2017 @IDMR 49/50,
RBC IDMR 1/18: requal KD, Shingle shot & 2 MOA steel shot @ 300,
RBC IDMR 1/19: requal KD;  >100 events; Post accident>Adaptive 4 min AQT scored 5/1/22
This info block too small for ancient instructors.😉

The IMPOSSIBLE is Not always impossible when an IAO (improvise, adapt, & overcome) is applied! Add focus, creativity and stubborn to win!

Quote from a very wise man, our own amazing Scuzzy:
"Pray. But eventually you're going to have to pick up a rock." - David

B.C.

For those Florida folk who my not be familiar with the IDMR check out the AAR from our last RBC here:

http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=47650.0

kylemason

With the proper prep and snapping in, can I be successful with a 1903A3?  Criterion barrel, sweet trigger, and smooth action with functioning clips!

Thanks!

Kyle

B.C.

Sure can! See me this weekend at the Gainesville shoot and we'll discuss more boot camp details, we would love for you to join us at the IDMR early next year.
I'll be easy to spot in Gainesville- I'm the big 6' 6" guy with the permanent goofy grin on my face  :)

kylemason

And I am the 5'9" average guy that always talks and is always happy!  haha!

Looking forward to it!  Already warned the wife....

George63

Quote from: kylemason on May 27, 2016, 09:46:14 AM
With the proper prep and snapping in, can I be successful with a 1903A3?  Criterion barrel, sweet trigger, and smooth action with functioning clips!

Thanks!

Kyle

fun to give it a go, but borrow an AR to shoot the score at KD

breaking position to run the bolt, the heavy recoil of the 06 and the stripper clip reloads combined will not let you get what is needed on stage 2/3

I have done about 150 rounds of KD and only recently been able to get the score with a 308 bolty with external magazines

kylemason

Thanks for the insight George!

I do have an AR and I am also interested in attempting Rifleman score with my 1903A3.  I think that some the old timers did it and I should be able to as well!  HAHA!

I will have all 3 on hand for the rbc and see where I can get!

Kyle

B.C.

I see we have 4 students already signed up for the RBC in January, excellent! Please take the time at all your local area shoots to talk to everyone you can about signing up for the RBC. Thanks to all!

TheMenace

Deal me in! Sounds like fun. What's the weather the first week of February?
Sons of Liberty!
Defend the Constitution,
The Law of Our Land
https://youtu.be/w6H12dyS8FI
Joshua 1:9

B.C.

Cold nights and moderate days. Earlier this January it got into the 20's at night and 60ish during the day. Pack warm clothes. The RBC is live in TIPS, please sign up!

300blackoutguy

How many rounds should one plan for to be prepared for this evolution? :---
"A government that robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend upon the support of Paul."

Cable___Guy

As many as you Can !!!  I got buy with 500 of 223 and 500 of .22lr  Last time.
Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'Press On' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.
Calvin Coolidge

Americans never quit.
Douglas MacArthur

TheMenace

I signed up in Eventbrite cause I will be a student. It's my first RBC and I want to play.
Sons of Liberty!
Defend the Constitution,
The Law of Our Land

B.C.

I see that we have 5 students signed up so far, great! Keep them coming and tell everyone who will listen about the glory that awaits at an RBC!

kylemason

Quote from: mecreos on June 10, 2016, 12:52:25 PM
the glory that awaits at an RBC!

Just ordered my first 500 rounds to get ready for the RBC! Wife signed off and I am stoked!

TheMenace

I see there are five students registered for the RBC. Unfortunately, three of them are the same person! So, there are actually only three students registered.
Sons of Liberty!
Defend the Constitution,
The Law of Our Land

kylemason

It is official.

I have paid my entry fee and am collecting ammo.....

:pics:

WOOHOOO!!!

Kyle

B.C.

Excellent Kyle!
Thanks for the clarification Dennis, I am unable to see the actual sign up list in TIPS.

PLEASE KEEP SPREADING THE WORD ABOUT THIS RBC AT ALL YOUR SHOOTS!!

B.C.

Oooooooh yeah! I see the number 7 for students signed up......................Keep em coming! Spread the word!

B.C.

Greetings all Florida crew: Just a friendly reminder - our fall season is about to fire up here in beautiful Florida. Please make sure to tell students at all your upcoming shoots about the boot camp at the IDMR in Tallahassee  starting January 29. The weather will be great and the company will be even greater! Please continue spreading the word. Thanks!