News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

What's that? Does Texas have a new SHOOT BOSS?

Started by Weezer, May 25, 2016, 08:59:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Weezer

Congratulations GUNNER01 for becoming Texas' newest Shoot Boss!    ^:)^ ^:)^

Like most of our dedicated volunteers, Gunner01 does a ton behind the scenes that most people don't know about.  In addition to being at every Waco event since the dawn of time, he's been known to pull all-nighters to build target backers, pulls loaner rifles out of his hat (most notably when 20 people showed up needing them) ;D, mows the range, plunges the toilets, keeps the coffee pot going and always, ALWAYS has a grin on his face.     O0       Green becomes you - wear it with pride! 

Okay, ego stroking is over - now get to work!   ~~:)   ;D
"I must study politics and war that my sons may have liberty to study mathematics and philosophy." -- John Adams

"Texas Forever, Six!" --Tim Riggins

spitstickler

Kevin is top shelf! Congrats!  O0
"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work."  -Thomas Edison

PHenry

Para ser Libre, un Hombre debe tener tres cosas. La Tierra, una Educacion, y un Fusil. Siempre, un Fusil!  Emiliano Zapata

Sir Not Appearing In This Film

Congratulations and welcome to our ranks!!!!

(I apparently missed meeting you personally last Saturday by mere minutes).
Ladyseed Man Slave

"In any moment of decision, the best thing you can do is the right thing, the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you can do is nothing." - Theodore Roosevelt

Attitudes are contagious. I hope mine is worth catching.

Texas T

Congrats and thanks for moving the project forward.
"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."  Mark Twain

First Appleseed, September 26-27, 2015;   First Rifleman, September 27, 2015;   First Redcoat, September 27, 2015;   Second Rifleman, September 27, 2015

Thanks Corvette, great instruction!!!

MI IBC, February 2017

Ghostring

Awesome!!!  And your bullet traps are super cool.  Need to make some of those  O0

Congrats on a job well done...Doorkicker and I are stoked!  See you soon!
"Whoever looks upon them as an irregular mob, will find himself very much mistaken...
     They have men amongst them who know very well what they are about..." - Lord Hugh Percy

"If a man's from Texas, he'll tell you.  If he's not, why embarrass him by asking?" - John Gunther

"That's Kirby-level shooting, right there!" - Trailman

scuzzy

Gunner01 is now an SB.

LOL - now I can just volunteer to help and have less paperwork to do! heh.

An Armed Society is a polite society. Heinlein.

SavageShootr

Congratulations Gunner01 on your accomplishment!  O0 ^:)^

Congratulations scuzzy on being able to become a slacker. You have earned it!!!  ;)
"Listen to everyone, read everything, and don't believe anything unless you can prove it."' B.C.
"It isn't like it is life or death...it is more important than that." MrPete

Gunner01

It is a honor to serve AppleSeed in the great state of Texas!

Gunner01

I couldn't do it without everyone's help especially Suzzy, eraser & NJRefuge!

Texas T

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."  Mark Twain

First Appleseed, September 26-27, 2015;   First Rifleman, September 27, 2015;   First Redcoat, September 27, 2015;   Second Rifleman, September 27, 2015

Thanks Corvette, great instruction!!!

MI IBC, February 2017

Weezer

Since we had two threads going, I merged them.   Don't want Gunner01 getting a big head over his new green hat!   ;D ~~:)
"I must study politics and war that my sons may have liberty to study mathematics and philosophy." -- John Adams

"Texas Forever, Six!" --Tim Riggins