News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Instructors Needed: Jonesville, VA 15-16 July 2016

Started by Guardian, May 24, 2016, 05:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Guardian

I need Volunteers for the inaugural event at the Ararat Farm in Jonesville, VA on 15-16 July 2016. Note that this is a Friday/Saturday event! Sign up through TIPS, as usual.

Thanks!
Guardian

BeSwift

I don't see it on the TIPS page... private shoot?  Thx 
"The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well"
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Happiness =  Reality - Expectations

Guardian

Odd, I signed up for it. It is there on the TIPS sign up page, but not on the Instructor/Pre-regs page! It shows up here: http://www.appleseedinfo.org/search-states-display.php?qstate=VA&statename=Virginia It just got created on Eventbrite today and may need overnight to cycle the query.

FiremanBob

Verrrry interesting. I'd like to know more about this event.
Author of "The 10/22 Companion: How to Operate, Troubleshoot, Maintain and Improve Your Ruger 10/22"

"Remember constantly that a nation cannot long remain strong when each man in it is individually weak, and that neither social forms nor political schemes have yet been found that can make a people energetic by composing it of pusillanimous and soft citizens." - de Tocqueville

Guardian

I'd like to give you more info, but what's on the EIP is all I have at this point. Inaugural event, so we'll be learning as we go. Other than that, it's a typical 25M event, Friday and Saturday.