News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Racine, WI May 21 - 22 2016

Started by Leadlined, May 22, 2016, 10:48:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leadlined

A great Known Distance Appleseed this weekend on the 600 yard range at RCLRC! 

We had two new KD-Qualified riflemen, some solid long distance shooting on irons, 600 yards on steel with many ringing hits, and a professional-level instruction session on attaining and maintaining prone position from 2 Clicks Low!

If I knew the world was ending today, I would still plant another Appleseedling. 
-Martin Luther

7/5/2014, First appleseed
9/20/2014, Rifleman
4/19/2015, Orange hat
10/15/2016, Red hat
9/11/2022, Shoot Boss
7/9/2023, Pistoleerâ„¢/Pistol Instructor
....and still working on it

2 clicks low

So my lesson didn't go over well, it was not suppose to be about prone but the need of everyone on the line to wear ear pro, I can snore louder than the '06.
"Semper Fritos" 1st. Chicago Chairborne

Leadlined

An awesome demo in any case.   O0

(We were doing individual instruction: one on ranging, and one on hitting steel at 300.  Was a beautiful time for a break, and as a paying participant, 2-clicks stepped up for the additional demo) 

And yes, the snoring outdid everyone but the 308 shooter.   :))
If I knew the world was ending today, I would still plant another Appleseedling. 
-Martin Luther

7/5/2014, First appleseed
9/20/2014, Rifleman
4/19/2015, Orange hat
10/15/2016, Red hat
9/11/2022, Shoot Boss
7/9/2023, Pistoleerâ„¢/Pistol Instructor
....and still working on it

martin

Martin

Now the Lord is that Spirit:and where the Spirit of the Lord is,there is liberty. 2Corinthians 3:17

Seek the Truth

"We in America do not have a government by the majority-we have a government by the majority who participate....All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent"
-Thomas Jefferson

BrightSparc

Pictures at 400 and 500 yards.  We also spent time at 600 - because it was available.

Great group!  Not only incredibly safe, but true riflemen in every respect.  Even at 600 yards, everyone was quick to get on small steel targets.

Round count finished off just under 400.  6 full distance AQTs + steel + redcoats at 300 yards + time spent at 500 and 600 yards learning about ranging and adjustments.