News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

New Market, AL Ladyseed May 14-15, 2016

Started by LesMoore, May 18, 2016, 10:10:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LesMoore

The weekend started with 12 ladies and a beautiful Saturday morning!!  Some of our shooters had never really fired a rifle, and some were a little more comfortable, so we began with just some basic rifle instruction, and then the history.  All of the shooters showed interest during the 3 Strikes, as well as during all rifle instruction. 

As the weekend progressed, all of the shooters showed good progress.  I hope to see all of the ladies at future events. 

We want to thank the host range, MCSAA for allowing us to use their facility.  It is a very nice range.  And I also want to thank the Alabama instructors for inviting me down to Shoot Boss this event.  It was my first Ladyseed, and I really enjoyed it.  JP and I had never been in this part of the country, and it is beautiful!!  I imagine we will join you all in Alabama again for another event, when we can stay a little longer and do some sight-seeing as well. 

Again, thanks to all for a great shoot, and hope to see everyone again!!

Leslie

MtnOakBz

First, I would like to thank all of the instructors for giving of their time this past weekend.  Your passion shows through your stories and your teaching.  Even though I was a little nervous not quite knowing what to expect, you put me at ease.  I learned a lot, and my confidence has soared.  I am going to try again, and in the meantime practice what I learned at this Ladyseed.   

OldLady

Well the stories were great well given and I enjoyed.
, the day the other women, the help you all tried to give.    I will try at least one more time.