News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

AAR Mariposa, CA May 14 & 15

Started by KP, May 16, 2016, 04:12:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KP

Our first event of the year in Mariposa was well attended.  One group was three generations of shooters treated to Gift Certificates by one of the participants.  What a great gift.  it brought them together to do something fun and rewarding together.  The other group was a mother and her two young sons.  Two shooters qualified for the Rifleman patch, and it was interesting that these were the two that excelled in a NPOA drill on Sunday.  Think there might be a connection?  Our age spread was 9 to 79!  All were encouraged to continue on the path of becoming a rifleman in skill and in mindset - to make John Adams smile.

Dipstick

KP,
I have a couple of questions for you re: November Mariposa shoot.  Is this a centerfire only shoot, rimfire only, or both?  Also, how do you work in those with a bolt action rifle instead of a semi-auto?
I am thinking I would very much like to attend, but know very little about KD shoots.

Thanks,

Dipstick