News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Isaac Davis Memorial Range, Tallahassee, FL 14-15 May 2016

Started by Engineer shooting, May 16, 2016, 12:27:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Engineer shooting

Isaac Davis Memorial Range

With cool weather to start and 17 Instructors on the line this was an epic event. We ran a "normal" Appleseed event and an Instructor KD at the same time. The shooters ranged from masters to youths with Walmart rifles out of the box. All showed tremendous improvements. Congratulations to Cable Guy on his promotion to Instructor!  O0 O0

Hot weather in the afternoon caused many but not all to wilt a little. Once the sun went down it cooled again and the best Instructor BBQ ever occurred.  ^:)^

Pictures to follow.
If I knew the world would perish tomorrow, I would still plant my apple tree.        Martin Luther

B.C.

Good times had by all. Thanks to our hosts with the most! Enjoy a few pictures below.....
"Speak softly and carry a big boom stick"
"Fortune favors the bold"

B.C.

Pics......
"Speak softly and carry a big boom stick"
"Fortune favors the bold"

PHenry

Great people!
Great venue!
Great food!
Great event!

Cain't wait to git back to the IDMR! The ring o AR500 at 400! The smell of powder in the air! Smells like.......Liberty!
Huzaaah!
Para ser Libre, un Hombre debe tener tres cosas. La Tierra, una Educacion, y un Fusil. Siempre, un Fusil!  Emiliano Zapata

JustKim

GREAT shoot as always!  Had a great time - lots of history - lots of progress!  Can't wait for next month!
ACCEPT YOUR WOBBLE!

It's not about perfection -- it's about progress!!

I LOVE this stuff!

"Perhaps you and I have lived with this miracle too long to be properly appreciative. Freedom is a fragile thing and is never more than one generation away from extinction. It is not ours by inheritance; it must be fought for and defended constantly by each generation, for it comes only once to a people. Those who have known freedom and then lost it have never known it again."  Ronald Reagan

ProneSitter

Another excellent weekend of top notch training, and a perfect 14:1 instructor to student ratio...lol

Already registered for June. 
"WHOSE RIFLE IS THIS?"