News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Port Townsend (JCSA) May 14/15 2016 AAR

Started by Kimber Custom, May 12, 2016, 01:16:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kimber Custom

Expecting another great weekend of heritage, marksmanship and liberty. See you Saturday :)

Earl

Almost time for this totally pacified olde man to head off to the YMCA to brag about how well those shooters did, how great a crew I worked with, and how happy the young folks were to be making Liberty alive again in the Great NorthWest.

http://earl-earlsview.blogspot.com/2016/05/well-back-to-normal-awake-in-my-own-bed.html  All I am sharing with the public on Google and Facebook but sure do need a link for those wandering this forum.

I am up for the one in CdA in June, promise to pack better, thanks Maxwell for the loan of the field jacket. Yankee Terrier came through with sleeping arrangements, and coffee, doughnuts and danish daily. This is a fine place for Appleseeds. O0
... to catch the fire in another American for sharing the skills and our heritage to our posterity. Maybe my perfect shots will be made by those I met along the trials and trails of Appleseed. I know that America is a nation of Riflemen.

Kimber Custom

Thank you all for coming out. You were a pleasure to work with. I saw improvement in everyone's marksmanship. Congratulations to our 2 new Riflemen!  ^:)^

Jason made score handily with iron sights on the first AQT. High score for the weekend went to one of our young patriot, new rifleman and most recent NW Orange Hat Laina (I'm sure I'm spelling that wrong  :-[) She shot an impressive 226. Well done young lady.

Lisa, I look forward to seeing what you can do with an optic. Keep up the good work Gabe. 180, followed by 190. A little more dry practice will get you there.

We had several observers this weekend. I hope to see some of them on the line in the future.

Thanks again to all of the support from the Jefferson County Sportsmen's Association  :bow:

LadySeed in June and our next full event in August. See you on the line.