News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Winterset IA April 30 - May 1

Started by Twineagles, May 02, 2016, 09:05:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twineagles

One word describes this shoot wet. Heavy rain on Saturday and blowing rain on Sunday. Our host range has a covered area in front to their 25 yard range but still lots of mud and puddles by the targets. The participants did a great job of taking the weather in stride. This shoot will be always be remembered by the perseverance displayed by the group.

We had varying levels of shooters but seated and prone were new positions to most. Cold and wet shooters but lots of smiles when checking their targets. Most of the group are already looking forward to attending our shoot in Ames on May 21.

From the instructor crew a tip of our hats to the job you the shooters did. This group came to learn marksmanship but left with thoughts of freedom and liberty.

Most of the same instructor crew will be in Ames and looking forward to seeing this group again!
Every time I teach a class, I discover I don�t know something - Clint Smith

Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday. � John Wayne