News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Ladyseed April 30-May1

Started by PleasedtoAim, April 21, 2016, 09:47:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PleasedtoAim

For the upcoming Ladyseed I would like to volunteer for the following:

First strike and IMC

As I look over my requirements I'll add more!!

Trisha

I love the enthusiasm! The best way to let the SB know is by sending a PM so she gets it :) I know you don't me, but let me know if you need help or have questions with history or instruction.

Dangerous Cook

Thanks Trisha!  PleasedtoAim has already PMed me and started the thread to facilitate our coordination.  I really appreciate your support!   
"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea."
― Robert A. Heinlein

misawa

Is there still room for one more for this?  A young lady would like to accompany my wife.  She has been before with her dad last year and was very enthusiastic at the thought of coming to a lady's only event. 

I can loan her my Marlin LTR - is there ammo available for youth? I think she's 12.

The Wolfhound

Current registrations show as 8 of 20 slots filled.  Bring her on out!

misawa

My wife will be coming alone, unfortunately.  She has her own 10/22 Target that she's anxious to shoot.  I will also send along my Marlin LTR  - feel free to distribute if needed.