News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Ohio's Newest Blue and Orange Hats

Started by Corvette, April 20, 2016, 11:37:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corvette

Please join me in congratulating Tom and Janice Herd for joining the Appleseed team as Blue Hats.  Tom and Janice came to one of our shoots in Coshocton last year.  Tom shot Rifleman and Janice worked hard on her skills as well.  We stayed in contact and they offered to come help with our Patriot Day shoot at New Philly this past week.  Both agreed to take Blue hats and help.  And help they did.  Both were available Friday to help with setup of the line and were a great help throughout the weekend.  Both helped with scoring, setting up steel for our KD work on Sunday and helping with tear down Sunday evening.

They are great patriots and we are happy to have them joining our team.

Oh, by the way, they came from Pittsburg to help out.  Huzzah.

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

Corvette

I am pleased to report that Tom has stepped up to take an Orange hat and join our instructor corp.  He can be reached on the forum as Texas T.  I will find out the backstory on his handle at some point. 

In any case, Huzzah and welcome to the team that is saving the country.

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

Del

DrRichP

Welcome aboard Tom and Janice. You're starting down a great road, and we're so happy to have you both with us!
DrRichP

"You never know how far reaching something you think, say or do today will affect the lives of millions tomorrow" - B.J. Palmer
   Think about that as you go to work the next Appleseed!

"The secret of change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new." Socrates

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."-Benjamin Franklin

"What makes an insurrection here always more formidable than in other places is that there is a law of this province wh[ich] obligates every inhabitant to be furnished with a firelock, bayonet, and pretty considerable quantity of ammunition."  - Gen. Lord Hugh Percy

Cadence

Tom -Two hats in two days - Awesome!!  O0

It was a pleasure to meet and work with both of you last weekend at New Philly. Hope to see you again on the trail.
"A general dissolution of principles and manners will more surely overthrow the liberties of America than the
whole force of the common enemy. While the people are virtuous they cannot be subdued; but when once they
lose their virtue then will be ready to surrender their liberties to the first external or internal invader."
~ Samuel Adams

Charles McKinley

Huzzah!  I look forward to working with you.

Chuck
Last evening, it occurred to me that when a defender of Liberty is called home, their load lands upon the shoulders of the defenders left behind. Just as the Founders did their duty for Liberty, every subsequent generation must continue their work lest Liberty perish. As there is no way for the remaining adults to take on the work of those that die, we must pass the ideals and duties on to the children. -PHenery