News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Ariel, WA (WMGC) April 23/24 - AAR

Started by whit, April 20, 2016, 07:26:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

whit

Looking forward to this weekend!  18 shooters registered!

EVILZ

My wife and I will be joining you this weekend. I saw that you recomended tech sights for the class but didnt realize this until it was too late to order them online. Will you have any for sale at the event? I saw that you will have the slings for sale so I was hoping you might be able to bring the sights along as well. I have a 10/22 and a Marlin 795 that we will be using for the class.

whit

Unfortunately, I don't have Tech Sights for sale at the shoot.  However, I do have a loaner 10/22 with Tech Sights installed that you are welcome to use. 

Whit

Prescott

congratulations to our newest NW rifleman.

"America will never be destroyed from the outside.  If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." - Abraham Lincoln

janer

Congratulations Riflemen.   I don't have a lot of pictures, but here they are:

whit

What a great shoot.  18 shooters on Saturday.  Despite the weather we had 17 shooters return and picked up two additional shooters on Sunday.  4 new Riflemen and 1 requalification.  Huzzah!