News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Roswell NM Apr 16-17 2016

Started by oladcock, April 19, 2016, 03:00:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oladcock

What a great weekend, 11 Patriots Saturday and 12 Sunday. A little breezy but bright sunshine and 70's. Quick progress was made and got 2 AQT's in Saturday afternoon and Rachel C. turned in a 226 to be our first Rifleman of the weekend and the highest student score. Rachel having never shot with military irons shot a 197 on Sunday with Tim blasting an M-1 beside her. Tim got his rifleman's patch in Ohio and turned in several more expert scores. Josh B. got his patch on Sunday along with Ron C. and John B. Good job guys and hard earned! Sam and Patrick were first time shooters and made great progress and I hope to see them again with mom and dad in tow! Many thanks to my red and orange hat crew with some 230's requal scores. And as icing on the cake, Rachel has taken an orange hat and will be a great addition to the Appleseed mission.
"The price good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." Plato 400BC

President Roswell Gun Club
AQT 246
WSMR 03-10 ... Sapper Steel
IBC 2018
KD Ft. Bliss Tx. 214  2019
IBC 2021

Roswell, NM
Carlsbad NM
El Paso Tx
Lubbock Tx
New Deal Tx
Levelland Tx
Alamogordo NM
Alburquerque NM
41 Lead Farm Tx

TaosGlock

89 fantastic Appleseeds since 2008/24 Libertyseeds!
Adventure Camp Director/Current Lead Rifle Instructor: NRA WC Raton,NM
New Mexico's first Rifleman: Sept. 2008 NRAWC
Their walls are filled with cannonballs, their motto is don't tread on me-Grateful Dead
Liberty is not a cruise ship full of pampered passengers. It is a man of war and we are all crew-Boston T. Party
"Make no mistake, when you cheer for the people of the American Revolution, you are cheering for traitors and criminals.
They broke the law, because liberty is always illegal"- Larken Rose