News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Clearwater, FL 04/16/2016

Started by PHenry, April 18, 2016, 06:02:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PHenry

Patriot's Day!

Arguably the most important date in American history and few who have not been to an Appleseeds event even know what it means. That's sad. However, the 14 fine Americans we got to spend the weekend past with was anything but sad - it was invigorating! Much improvement across the board.

Michael took high score with a 227 (not to mention his five other scoring AQTs), and Jim repeated his ability to beat the AQT. We had Eric and Jason "knocking on the door" as we say, with many others turning in excellent scores as well. Steve acquitted himself well and Denise who has hardly ever held a rifle also did well. Graham was a trooper. Chuck persevered and Caryn showed vast improvement from the Saturday morning Redcoat. My old friend Alan got a 187 and when I say "old friend", I mean that in all respects - not too shabby sir! He told me the last time he fired any rifle was in the Navy well more than 30 years past.

Eric, Rachael and Lindsay did well on Saturday, but we missed them on Sunday - I hope all is well with that fine family. Such a great group - makes me feel hope for our country.

Hope to see you all again in June.
In Liberty,
PHenry
Para ser Libre, un Hombre debe tener tres cosas. La Tierra, una Educacion, y un Fusil. Siempre, un Fusil!  Emiliano Zapata

drake22

I had a great time, and appreciate all of the instructors time.  Looking forward to taking another one in the near future. 

PHenry

we look forward to it as well.
Many thanks,
PHenry
Para ser Libre, un Hombre debe tener tres cosas. La Tierra, una Educacion, y un Fusil. Siempre, un Fusil!  Emiliano Zapata