News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

US Shooting Academy Tulsa, Okla Apr 16-17

Started by TomCat, April 18, 2016, 04:49:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TomCat

A very safe group over a nice day Saturday.  Congratulations to our new Rifleman Mr. Gatz. 
Motto of Oklahoma:  Labor Omnia Vincit-  "Hard work conquers all."

TomCat

There were several family groups this weekend.  Proud of each of these.

TomCat

One dangerous colonial family!

TomCat

I would want to be on the same side as these young people!

henschman

I had a great Patriots' Day weekend spent in the company of liberty-loving Americans!  Everyone showed improvement, some dramatically so.  Our youngest shooter went from shooting backer-sized groups to nailing simulated 400 yard torsos from a bipod.  I really enjoyed the Gatz family in their period dress.  This is the first time I've seen anyone take us up on our free admission for reenactors in period dress... though I'm told that it isn't really a very cost effective discount! 

A slight correction to Tomcat's post above -- Mr. Gatz was already a Rifleman, and re-qualified this weekend.

The weather cooperated swimmingly until Sunday afternoon, when our range hosts shut our shooting down early due to lightning strikes within 3 miles.  We continued with some history and sling/position tuning in the range's main lodge. 

Thanks to everyone who came out and joined the rebirth of our country's heritage this past weekend!  I hope to see you all on the firing line again soon. 
"Of liberty I would say that, in the whole plenitude of its extent, it is unobstructed action according to our will. But rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law,' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the right of an individual."
-- Thomas Jefferson to Isaac H. Tiffany, 1819