News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Westhampton Beach, NY April 16 & 17, 2016

Started by VietVet, April 18, 2016, 03:57:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VietVet

Once again we had 21 Patriots on the line for our Anniversary Appleseed.

Great group of Shooters who all were very eager to learn and learn they did.
We saw 6 new Rifleman and 3 who re-qualified.

I'll get the entire AAR with photos posted ASAP.
Need to catch my breath.
                                    OUR
FOREFATHERS WOULD BE SHOOTING BY NOW!

Chief Sailer

While our Awesome Shoot Boss catches his breath I will just say that this was a great weekend!

On "The Line" at least half of the shooters were first timers to Appleseed which was really great to see.  We had several participants shoot over 210 and we also gained a new IIT.

This was my 5th Appleseed in a row (3 as a shooter and 2 as an IIT) and each time it gets better and better.  The 2nd Amendment is still alive on Long Island NY and I am happy to be a part of Appleseed's continued growth.  I can't wait for the next one this fall.

And thank you to our Shoot Boss Rich, Instructor Nick and the other "Orange Hats", Joey, Tom, Phil, Scott, and now Aaron.

God Bless Appleseed and God Bless America!!!
"Interwoven is the love of liberty with every ligament of the heart."- George Washington

VietVet

Almost have my breath back so I want to get our "Group Photo" posted for now..............
                                    OUR

Josey Wales

..Great Shoot and I am glad I was a part of it!!
..Strength & Honor, Josey Wales..
..to hell with them fellows, buzzards gotta eat same as worms..

VietVet

And now for our New Rifleman and newest IIT............................
                                    OUR

Grumpy1

Great Job Long Island!

Congrats to Our New Rifleman  O0

Welcome Aboard Aaron, Thanks for stepping up!
Ninshos Battle Road IBC 6-13

"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Benjamin Franklin

" The Beauty of The Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it"
Thomas Jefferson

joeydiver

A great weekend, alot of new shooters participated and some even made rifleman. A cold, windy day on Saturday didnt deter the drive and determination I witnessed with all the participants.
Very proud to be an IIT with Rich and Nick who give it their "all" for Appleseed and the other IIT's as well.
Looking forward to the next one!

joeydiver

A great weekend, alot of new shooters participated and some even made rifleman. A cold, windy day on Saturday didnt deter the drive and determination I witnessed with all the participants.
Very proud to be an IIT with Rich and Nick who give it their "all" for Appleseed and the other IIT's as well.
Looking forward to the next one!