News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Waco, TX April 16-17, 2016

Started by scuzzy, April 18, 2016, 12:43:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

scuzzy

An Armed Society is a polite society. Heinlein.

Weezer

Thanks, Scuzzy!

We had a great weekend, despite some nasty storms on Sunday that forced us to wrap up just before lunch.   Cheez-Its and donuts were consumed, toilets were plunged, rifles were cuddled, costumes were worn, volleys were shot, Patriots were honored and Riflemen were made.    Eager participants with positive attitudes and fantastic instructors really made this Patriots Weekend special.   O0

Congratulations to ROBERT and JASON for earning their Rifleman patches - and for doing it in the pouring rain.  HUZZAH!   :---

Stay tuned for tons of pictures tomorrow!   :pics:

For now, this old lady is headed to bed. 
"I must study politics and war that my sons may have liberty to study mathematics and philosophy." -- John Adams

"Texas Forever, Six!" --Tim Riggins

Weezer

Patriots Day goody bags!

SaudiAggie shows us that there really IS time for a nap during the 4th stage of the AQT!
"I must study politics and war that my sons may have liberty to study mathematics and philosophy." -- John Adams

Weezer

A zen moment getting comfortable in prone and becoming one with the rifles  ;D

Braving buckets of rain to change targets

RIFLEMEN!

Weezer

Modeling Colonial era uniforms, weaponry and a Bunker Hill flag

AF5US - our newest Orange Hat!

NJrefugee trades his Orange Hat for a Red one!

Weezer

Texas instructors are so hardcore that we eat our Mexican food in the rain.  With plastic utensils.  ;D

BillJac

Wish I could have made it with you... shooting for May.
You aren't pro 2A if you only want guns for people who look and think like you.