News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Battle Creek, MI April 16-17, 2016

Started by Rascal21, April 14, 2016, 11:06:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rascal21

What a great weekend :)  Thank you all for coming out and sharing it with us. Great improvements were made by all. Hope to see you all again soon.

All of the photos can be found here: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.845034622273375.1073741885.240556109387899&type=3 and why not give our page a like while you are there? We will be back at the Sportsman's Club of Battle Creek in July for some more fun.

Here's a few

Graywolf

We had a grand time at Battle Creek!  After cold and snow the week before, we ended up with near 80 degree temps for this shoot.  Clear skies, bright sun, and Patriot's Day Weekend.  It just does not get any better than that.

We had 7 shooters on the line for our event.  All of them came ready to learn and to celebrate our heritage as Americans.  Congratulations to Jon (Birdhunter) on shooting a rifleman's score and for stepping up and taking an Orange hat.  Well done, sir. 

We had three young people on the line they were certainly a bright spot in the weekend.  We enjoyed working with each one of them.  Our adult shooters all showed great improvement over the weekend which was exciting as well.  Hang in there, each one of you.  I see a rifleman's score in your future for all of you.

A huge thank you to the Sportman's Club of Battle Creek for hosting us and for providing such a great range.  Thank you, also, to all my instructors.  Your energy and dedication certainly paid off.

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson

"There ain't no easy horses.  Learn to ride."  S.K.B.