News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Appleseed certificate?

Started by DefendUsInBattle, April 03, 2016, 04:14:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DefendUsInBattle

I did my first Appleseed in October in Winslow NJ. I'm looking at CMP rifle eligibility and I see Appleseed qualifies as a marksmanship clinic. However, I don't recall getting a completion certificate or anything like that. What do I need to have to show the CMP I took an appleseed?

colonial shooter

If you know who the SB was, you can contact him/her and they will be able to get you a form in the mail. If not someone who has access to that info will be in touch.
"When the government fears the people there is liberty; when the people fear the government there is tyranny." --Thomas Jefferson

Only the dead have seen the end of war
Plato

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - George Santayana

Trisha

It's a green half sheet of paper signed by the Shoot Boss saying you attended a marksmanship course.

scuzzy

Quote from: DefendUsInBattle on April 03, 2016, 04:14:58 PM
I did my first Appleseed in October in Winslow NJ. I'm looking at CMP rifle eligibility and I see Appleseed qualifies as a marksmanship clinic. However, I don't recall getting a completion certificate or anything like that. What do I need to have to show the CMP I took an appleseed?

I checked our records and show you attended the Winslow, NJ Appleseed October 17-18, 2015. I'll send you an email that the CMP will accept as proof.

You will also need to be a member of a CMP affiliated club in order to purchase from the CMP. If you are not already a member of such a club you can get an RWVA/Appleseed membership here:

http://appleseedinfo.org/join_rwva.html
An Armed Society is a polite society. Heinlein.

Josey Wales

I was the Shoot Boss. Scuzzy thank you for sending the email.
..to hell with them fellows, buzzards gotta eat same as worms..