News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Suamico,Wi AAR March 26th 2016

Started by Reckless Rick, March 26, 2016, 10:16:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reckless Rick

Six participants and four instructors got off the couch for a one day Appleseed in Suamico, Wisconsin.  By the end of the day each shooter sent just over 200 rounds down range with great attention to safety.  The day also netted two new Riflemen and a requalified Riflewomen all receiving their Winter Seed patch.  Pictures and details to follow.

Great job everyone from set up to take down.
Look,Listen and support...not always the easiest

Dubs

My family and I attended our first Appleseed event yesterday. I would like to thank all of the instructors for their time and dedication. Jo, thank you for all the attention and time spent with Jordan, she truly enjoyed it and learned a lot. I thank God you were there to "take her under your wing", thank you so much! Rick, Martin and Rob, thank you for all of the patience you displayed with my dad, he shot more in one day than he has in the last 50 years. Also, guys Logan had a blast and learned a ton, he really, really loved it and can't wait for the next one. For me, thank you so much, I learned and absolute ton and was really able to hone in my skills directly because of your direction and tips, thank you!!!
I have others interested and we will see you again later this year, take care and shoot straight
Isaiah 26: 2-4

Reckless Rick

Great Job!!!
Look,Listen and support...not always the easiest

martin

Oh Yeah, we had a great time at the Nicolet Rifle Club in Suamico.It really was a Winterseed with all the snow on the ground from last week's snowstorm.
Congratulations to our 2 new riflemen , Kevin and JW. They worked hard and stayed in the Riflemen"s Bubble to get those Winterseed patches.Oh, did I mention that RustyRed got her Winterseed patch? Now I'll have to find her a shooting jacket to put all those patches on.

It was good to see all my fellow instructors again,,, Sightwolf, Dragon Medic, and our newest shootboss Reckless Rick.
Special thanks to Sightwolf for setting everything up!
Martin

Now the Lord is that Spirit:and where the Spirit of the Lord is,there is liberty. 2Corinthians 3:17

Seek the Truth

"We in America do not have a government by the majority-we have a government by the majority who participate....All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent"
-Thomas Jefferson

Sightwolf

What a great group of patriots!  Learning under some very hostile, if perhaps historically correct weather conditions.  It was a long, bone chilling day, but the results were well worth it.

I  was especially impressed with the fortitude of our two youngest participants, and the fact that after all was over and done with they both told me they had a good time! I do believe we'll see them again soon.

A special thanks to Dragon medic for his help in tearing down. And to Reckless Rick, Congrats on your Green Hat! ^:)^

Sightwolf
"Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it!"
"I don't get mad, I get more than even!"
"A closed mouth gathers no feet, fists or hand grenades."

DrRichP

Looks like a great event. Congratulations to the shooters, the team and our newest shoot boss, Reckless Rick!
DrRichP

"You never know how far reaching something you think, say or do today will affect the lives of millions tomorrow" - B.J. Palmer
   Think about that as you go to work the next Appleseed!

"The secret of change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new." Socrates

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."-Benjamin Franklin

"What makes an insurrection here always more formidable than in other places is that there is a law of this province wh[ich] obligates every inhabitant to be furnished with a firelock, bayonet, and pretty considerable quantity of ammunition."  - Gen. Lord Hugh Percy

RustyRed

What a fun event this was :--- :--- Jordon you keep on practicing,you could be an instrutor too! I am so happy we signed up for this shoot had a blast and I would like to say congrats to the new riflemen, and to Logon,Jerry and Jordon keep on shooting :--- :---
And I like to say we have a great new shoot boss Reckless Rick!!!! Congrats!

KatManDoo

It was great to see the younger participants, Jordan and Logan there.  A truly great representation of the spirit of Project Appleseed!   I would like to thank the instructors again for their time and making it a very enjoyable day.

RustyRed and Martin, I'll be seeing you again on the 16th and bringing a friend who is looking forward to attending his first Appleseed event.

Thanks again for the wonderful day!

Kevin.