News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Florida STAFFING and SHOOT PROMO

Started by stoneknives, March 23, 2016, 12:39:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stoneknives

:sb:

7 Shoots on the schedual for 16/17 April we need all hands on the line to make it a safe and enjoyable weekend for all. We have events that have a wealth of personal and others that could use a helping hand.

Same thing with promo, we have shoots that are SOLD OUT and others 'not so much'. Dwight has made some great flyers and has links to Yelp for all the Fl shoots. Heather has sent press releases to the News outlets.  The Fbook and G+ have links to the shoots. and don't forget the Groupon offer.
If you cant go out and pass out flyers physicaly the pass them out electronically. Chat up the shoots on any of the Blogs and pages you hang out at post, on the gun and hunting sites.

Let's fill up the lines Patriot's Weekend.

If you have a good idea or a success story, share it and post it here. We need to spread the good ideas.. ~~:)
"When men's rules are Honorable and Just I will follow them. When I find the laws tolerable, I will tolerate them. When I find the rules obnoxious, I will ignore them. When I find evil imposed or codified, I will War against it. My Lord has made it known and understood to me that to accept the gift of freedom I will alone bear the full responsibility everything I do, or chose not to do." I .......    "This is Appleseed. We are here to restore the Republic. Tyrants, major or petty, need not apply."  I .......

"I stand with the mission, Sir" PHenry

stoneknives

SOLD OUT  ^:)^   
Great work at New Smyrna and the Volusia County Gun Club also Myakka City and the Manatee Gun and Archery Club.

Huzzah FLawyer, Huzzah Threeo'Eight for your fine work.

Now lets sell out the other 5 shoots my friends.
"When men's rules are Honorable and Just I will follow them. When I find the laws tolerable, I will tolerate them. When I find the rules obnoxious, I will ignore them. When I find evil imposed or codified, I will War against it. My Lord has made it known and understood to me that to accept the gift of freedom I will alone bear the full responsibility everything I do, or chose not to do." I .......    "This is Appleseed. We are here to restore the Republic. Tyrants, major or petty, need not apply."  I .......

PHenry

Old PHenry must need new deodorant.  :-[  Had two that disappeared and just today got two three - all overflow from Myakka. No lack of promo - press releases, on club website and whole venue is plastered end to end with banners and posters as if it were program's home range.

Gotta be the deodorant.
Para ser Libre, un Hombre debe tener tres cosas. La Tierra, una Educacion, y un Fusil. Siempre, un Fusil!  Emiliano Zapata

stoneknives

Been meaning to tell you about that funky odure'  :P