News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Custer, WA March 5-6, 2016

Started by Mr. Clean, March 02, 2016, 04:12:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. Clean

Welcome Appleseeders! Looking forward to a great weekend in the tradition of our forefathers.

Earl

Great first day for this old guy, had a wonderful time being first line boss, instructing, coaching and scoring the one AQT with a Rifleman score of 213, and I told the Third Strike of the match, and didn't fall on my face once, don't I do better in public? I hope the second day will go better and get lots more great coaching and instructing to build solid marksmanship and safety... I will miss seeing the progress, hopefully on another Appleseed when you bring some more friends and family to learn new skills and hear about the heritage. Thanks for being such an great group of shooters.

Attached a few photographs for your memories.
... to catch the fire in another American for sharing the skills and our heritage to our posterity. Maybe my perfect shots will be made by those I met along the trials and trails of Appleseed. I know that America is a nation of Riflemen.

Kimber Custom

It was a pleasure to meet and work with you all. We saw some dramatic improvement this weekend. Keep focused on the process and the goals will come. Congratulations Buck on the Rifleman patch  ^:)^. We will be back in Custer on June 25th & 26th. I hope to see you all with your friends and family.

Kimber Custom

Daft-Troy

No patch, missed every shingle  :wb:...Rather humbling, and learned a lot. I'll see you guys in June, already registered....

Again, thank you all so much for your time.

Earl

Dry fire, dry fire, practice the process, practice, practice and study, you will do fine next time with making those six steps part of every shot. I remain confident that trigger squeeze will be the major focus aside from the front sight focus... confusing isn't it?  Troy, I am certain that you snatch the trigger too quickly... looking forward to working with you and others next time. O0
... to catch the fire in another American for sharing the skills and our heritage to our posterity. Maybe my perfect shots will be made by those I met along the trials and trails of Appleseed. I know that America is a nation of Riflemen.