News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Welcome Geoff - WI's newest Orange Hat

Started by Maximum Ordinate, February 29, 2016, 07:58:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maximum Ordinate

Please join me in welcoming Geoff (forum name TBD), who earned his Rifleman patch and accepted an Orange Hat at the Instructor Boot Camp in Pelham TN!

Geoff - you're a credit to Cheeseheads everywhere!  GO PACK!

"... the most valuable of all talents, that of never using two words where one will do."
-Thomas Jefferson

We're in the Liberty business.  Stay on Mission - Stay on Message.

Want to be a more effective Instructor?  Visit Appleseed Academy.

martin

Martin

Now the Lord is that Spirit:and where the Spirit of the Lord is,there is liberty. 2Corinthians 3:17

Seek the Truth

"We in America do not have a government by the majority-we have a government by the majority who participate....All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent"
-Thomas Jefferson

cadman

An impressive example of "Rifleman's Bubble" at the IBC.

A man who knows what he is about, may he share with many others.

I would welcome being with you on the trail any time.

DrRichP

Congratulation Geoff. We have plenty of work for you to do, so hurry back!

DrRichP
DrRichP

"You never know how far reaching something you think, say or do today will affect the lives of millions tomorrow" - B.J. Palmer
   Think about that as you go to work the next Appleseed!

"The secret of change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new." Socrates

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."-Benjamin Franklin

"What makes an insurrection here always more formidable than in other places is that there is a law of this province wh[ich] obligates every inhabitant to be furnished with a firelock, bayonet, and pretty considerable quantity of ammunition."  - Gen. Lord Hugh Percy

Sieggie

I am new to Appleseed. Is an orange hat an instructor in training?

Dave
Feb 20-21, 2016 1st Rifleman  Palm Bay, FL
Jun 18-19, 2016 1st Cleared Red Coat. Palm Bay, FL
Dec 17-18 2016 Accepted Orange Hat
Sep 30-Oct 1 2017 Earned Red Hat

Google

Leadslinger66

Congrats Geoff! I watched closely as you shot that rapid fire AQT and I must say it was impressive! I probably would have fell apart under that kind of pressure!

Huzzah!
John

"We mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes, and our sacred Honor." - the signers of the Declaration of Independence

Kholin

Welcome and Congrats, Geoff!  Hope to meet you on the line/on the trail!  :---

Sieggie - you are correct.  Orange Hat is Instructor in Training, Blue Hat is AppleCore, Red Hat is full Instructor, and Green Hat is Shoot Boss

Kholin
---
"Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination." - The Way of Kings, Brandon Sanderson

"Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it."― Tom Paine

"We must be willing to pay a price for freedom." -H.L. Mencken

"The trouble with fighting for human freedom is that one spends most of one's time defending scoundrels. For it is against scoundrels that oppressive laws are first aimed, and oppression must be stopped at the beginning if it is to be stopped at all." -H.L. Mencken