News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

April Appleseeds

Started by BillJac, February 24, 2016, 08:07:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BillJac

Hey, are we making a big deal of the Appleseed shoots coming up the 16th and 17th of April due to the Anniversary of THE EVENTS?
You aren't pro 2A if you only want guns for people who look and think like you.

Weezer

Sorry about the delay - yes we are!   All Appleseed events that weekend will have a volley at the same time...and we'll have some special targets well be using.     
"I must study politics and war that my sons may have liberty to study mathematics and philosophy." -- John Adams

"Texas Forever, Six!" --Tim Riggins

BillJac

Great.  Got your email and congrats on the new position.  If the content of the email is an indicator, you are a goddess of organization.

I won't make the March shoot.  But I plan to make April.
You aren't pro 2A if you only want guns for people who look and think like you.

Weezer

Quote from: BillJac on March 05, 2016, 02:39:20 AM
Great.  Got your email and congrats on the new position.  If the content of the email is an indicator, you are a goddess of organization.

I won't make the March shoot.  But I plan to make April.

Aw, shucks.  That was nice of you to say.   :)     I wouldn't call myself "organized"...more like "obsessed".    ;D

I look forward to seeing you on the line in April!   If you'll shoot me a PM with your details, I might be able to get those materials I promised in the email to you before you come out to Waco.   I can put them in the mail or meet you somewhere and hand them off. 
"I must study politics and war that my sons may have liberty to study mathematics and philosophy." -- John Adams

"Texas Forever, Six!" --Tim Riggins