News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

MN 2016 IBC all welcomed

Started by LibertysGirl, February 13, 2016, 01:59:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LibertysGirl

MN has an IBC scheduled for April 2&3 2016 at the Rochester American Legion.  EngineerShooter from FA is our instructor.  Everyone is welcome to come and join us for a great couple of days.  Sign up  on Event Bright so we have an accurate head count please.

Kholin

I will be driving up to Rochester from Madison, WI.  I will be driving up on the afternoon of 4/1 (time is negotiable as long is it is at/after noon), and returning the evening of 4/3.

If anyone would like to carpool from Madison with me, I can fit another person or two easily (It's a Corolla ::) ).  I will leave it to you on how you get to Madison.

If anyone would like to ride along, please PM me to let me know (gas is covered, but you would need lodging in Rochester).

Kholin
---
"Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination." - The Way of Kings, Brandon Sanderson

"Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it."― Tom Paine

"We must be willing to pay a price for freedom." -H.L. Mencken

"The trouble with fighting for human freedom is that one spends most of one's time defending scoundrels. For it is against scoundrels that oppressive laws are first aimed, and oppression must be stopped at the beginning if it is to be stopped at all." -H.L. Mencken