News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

This looks really cool.

Started by FourFans, January 28, 2016, 09:47:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FourFans

Dale Andrews from Birchwood went to the SHOT show last week (again!!). I need to find a way to get BRSP to send me. Anyway he was shown this:

http://www.kingstonarmory.com/products/kingston-garand/

He swears that unless you really inspect it, It's an M1, full-scale. The heft, length of pull, everything.

It's apparently in pre-production for a mid-summer release.
I think it's VERY interesting.
--FF
"should something happen,,tell the children of this night".
   --credited to Capt Parker, April 18th '75

22 A DAY

308LIBERTY

"We have always looked upon men as a set of beings naturally free - that a people can never be divested of those invaluable rights and liberties which are necessary to the happiness of individuals, to the well-beings of communities or to a well regulated state, but by their own negligence, imprudence, timidity or rashness. They are seldom lost, but when foolishly forfeited or tamely resigned." ~Jonas Clarke

Kosciusko

website says August, 2015, that was 5 months ago

so, how much is the projected MSRP ?

FourFans

"should something happen,,tell the children of this night".
   --credited to Capt Parker, April 18th '75

22 A DAY

264Win

sorry if I am in the wrong place but I changed computers and lost contact need to get back on the rifleman radio broadcast every Thursday lost program and cannot find a way back???? Any help or directions would be appriciated!!