News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Wausau Gun show

Started by martin, January 28, 2016, 12:25:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

martin

Hi Everyone, Jo and I will be at the Bob and Rocco Gunshow in Wausau/Rothchild if you happen to be out and about this weekend. I've been told that these usually have pretty good turnout and it looks like favorable weather this weekend. We are planning just being there Friday and Saturday.

Here's a link to Bob and Rocco: http://www.bobandrocco.com/

Hope to see you there.

Martin

Martin

Now the Lord is that Spirit:and where the Spirit of the Lord is,there is liberty. 2Corinthians 3:17

Seek the Truth

"We in America do not have a government by the majority-we have a government by the majority who participate....All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent"
-Thomas Jefferson

martin

It was a good show, we had about 600 people Friday and 1500 on Saturday. Met a lot of people that had never heard of Appleseed and hopefully made a couple of connections to get an event in that area. I took pictures with my phone but can't get them to load. Well, lesson learned, I'll take our camera next time.   
Martin

Now the Lord is that Spirit:and where the Spirit of the Lord is,there is liberty. 2Corinthians 3:17

Seek the Truth

"We in America do not have a government by the majority-we have a government by the majority who participate....All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent"
-Thomas Jefferson