News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Is it possible to get a small presentation?

Started by Lilburner, January 27, 2016, 07:38:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lilburner

Hi all,

A couple from my preparedness group (myself included) are Appleseeders and have passed the bog on to the group enough that we're planning our next campout around an Appleseed.

In the meantime, we're having a meeting in late February, and would love the opportunity to have someone do about a half hour on Appleseed to get the buzz going. We could pass a hat if there's no standard donation or anything like that, to take care of time, gas, etc. And it's at the Bass Pro at Gwinnett, so you could spend it all right there without even going outside.

Thanks for looking!
Kevin

Morpheus

"The liberties of a people never were, nor ever will be, secure when the transactions of their rulers may be concealed from them." Patrick Henry
"We have to pass the bill so you can find out what is in it." Nancy Pelosi (and Paul Ryan, kinda)

goose

Kevin,

I'm in Liburn, too.  I believe that Ross has tried to get us face-to-face, but timing is everything.  I just saw your inquiry for late February.  Drop a note:  goose284@hushmail.com

-Jim Terry / goose
"The most dangerous man to any government is the man who is able to think things out for himself, without regard to the prevailing superstitions and taboos. Almost inevitably he comes to the conclusion that the government he lives under is dishonest, insane, and intolerable..." - H.L. Mencken

Lilburner

Thanks Morpheus! I just replied!

Goose - I remember your name coming up and that you were in Lilburn. I think you might have me confused with someone thought about someone trying to introduce us.

I've replied to Morpheus in private with the organization and meeting details and such. I'll let y'all work out the who. I know it will be wonderful regardless.

Thanks both of you,
Kevin

Lilburner

Thanks so much to Morpheus and son for the great presentation.

We're looking forward to a great outing in April. Everyone's questions got answered, and a few tears were even shed from the power of the history and the eloquence of the presentation!

Thanks again and see you in Dublin!