News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

First Annual North Woods IBC

Started by Taylor, January 27, 2016, 10:54:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taylor

On Sunday April 10th we will be conducting a one day Instructor Boot Camp at our place west of Minong, east of Hayward.  ^:)^

Our POI will focus on class work only...no range work.

IITs and ITs, please sign up for this perfect opportunity to knock the rust off before we begin our 2016 Northland tour the following weekend...

https://appleseedinfo.org/search-states-location.php?locationid=719

We will provide lunch, refreshments and snacks. We also have bunk space available for those wishing to arrive on Saturday.

If you are arriving Saturday please consider joining us at the Appleseed table at the annual IRPC gun show in Spooner. I will post details re. this Saturday only event when they become available.

Please contact me via PM or phone (715) 466-5145  @@) for any additional info you may need.

Looking forward to an enthusiastic turn out for our first annual North Woods IBC!  O0

Honoring the memory of Adonijah Taylor (1730-1810) my Grandfather seven generations back, Deerfield MA Militiaman and Patriot, who answered the alarm on April 19, 1775 and along with his six sons served in the War of the Revolution.

"What good fortune for governments that the people do not think." - Adolf Hitler

"All political power comes from the barrel of a gun. The communist party must command all the guns, that way, no guns can ever be used to command the party." - Mao Tse Tung

"Those bold enough to believe that they can change the world, are usually those which do."
-Albert Einstein

"Let Freedom never perish in your hands."
-Joseph Addison

Taylor

Quote from: Taylor on January 27, 2016, 10:54:20 AM
On Sunday April 10th we will be conducting a one day Instructor Boot Camp at our place west of Minong, east of Hayward.  ^:)^

Our POI will focus on class work only...no range work.

IITs and ITs, please sign up for this perfect opportunity to knock the rust off before we begin our 2016 Northland tour the following weekend...

https://appleseedinfo.org/search-states-location.php?locationid=719

We will provide lunch, refreshments and snacks. We also have bunk space available for those wishing to arrive on Saturday.

If you are arriving Saturday please consider joining us at the Appleseed table at the annual IRPC gun show in Spooner. I will post details re. this Saturday only event when they become available.

Please contact me via PM or phone (715) 466-5145  @@) for any additional info you may need.

Looking forward to an enthusiastic turn out for our first annual North Woods IBC!  O0

Plenty of space remains...sign up now!  O0
Honoring the memory of Adonijah Taylor (1730-1810) my Grandfather seven generations back, Deerfield MA Militiaman and Patriot, who answered the alarm on April 19, 1775 and along with his six sons served in the War of the Revolution.

"What good fortune for governments that the people do not think." - Adolf Hitler

"All political power comes from the barrel of a gun. The communist party must command all the guns, that way, no guns can ever be used to command the party." - Mao Tse Tung

"Those bold enough to believe that they can change the world, are usually those which do."
-Albert Einstein

-Joseph Addison

Taylor

Local driving directions attached. Phone # is 715-466-5145.

See you this weekend!  :)

Taylor/Mike

-Albert Einstein

-Joseph Addison

Glock Jockey

Thank you to Taylor, Martin, and all the others that attended the training.  It was great to learn how Appleseed works and promotes.  Our team is looking forward to promoting the message in the Upper Penninsula of Michigan. 
Anthony Erickson
Use of Deadly Force Instructor
Bullseyes to Badguys
(906) 396 - 1119

Taylor

Quote from: Glock Jockey on April 11, 2016, 05:06:56 PM
Thank you to Taylor, Martin, and all the others that attended the training.  It was great to learn how Appleseed works and promotes.  Our team is looking forward to promoting the message in the Upper Penninsula of Michigan.

O0 O0 O0

-Albert Einstein

-Joseph Addison

martin

This was a really good event. All the instructors did really well. I want to thank everyone for attending and want to thank our hosts Mike and Joyce for hosting this IBC.
Remember, Appleseed is a self-improvement course. Study the Instructors Manual, do your PC's including PC4, attend as many Appleseeds as you are able. I look forward to seeing many of you get your RedHat this year.
Good Luck and we'll see you on the Appleseed trail!
Martin

Now the Lord is that Spirit:and where the Spirit of the Lord is,there is liberty. 2Corinthians 3:17

Seek the Truth

"We in America do not have a government by the majority-we have a government by the majority who participate....All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent"
-Thomas Jefferson