News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Hernando 01/30/2016

Started by PHenry, January 19, 2016, 03:49:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PHenry

For thems not attending the RBC at the IDMR, we have a well-attended event at HSC the weekend of 01/30,31/2016 with zero instructors signed up. Alkeford has stepped up to SB and will run it alone if need be.

Anyone willing to help out?
Para ser Libre, un Hombre debe tener tres cosas. La Tierra, una Educacion, y un Fusil. Siempre, un Fusil!  Emiliano Zapata

PHenry

Ooooooh. Crickets.

Fred says the definition of "commitment" is doing what needs to be done, even when it's not convenient.

Well, now Alkeford has come down with a nasty bug, so I will have to take it. We have 27 shooters signed up and always get walk ons. Looks like old PHenry will be earning his pay this weekend.  ~~:)
Para ser Libre, un Hombre debe tener tres cosas. La Tierra, una Educacion, y un Fusil. Siempre, un Fusil!  Emiliano Zapata

smoakingun

you should really check the tips page. I signed up for this last week.
I got your back boss.
A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. Games played with the ball, and others of that nature, are too violent for the body and stamp no character on the mind. Let your gun therefore be your constant companion of your walks.

Thomas Jefferson

smoakingun

Since Archie is ill, I have lost my place to say, I will now be rooming with you.  ;D
A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. Games played with the ball, and others of that nature, are too violent for the body and stamp no character on the mind. Let your gun therefore be your constant companion of your walks.

Thomas Jefferson

Engineer shooting

After PHenry learn't Smoak was coming he totally relaxed!  :---

Quote from: smoakingun on January 29, 2016, 10:42:06 PM
you should really check the tips page. I signed up for this last week.
I got your back boss.
If I knew the world would perish tomorrow, I would still plant my apple tree.        Martin Luther

PHenry

QuoteAfter PHenry learn't Smoak was coming he totally relaxed!

That's true, as I was skeered there would be no "punk the little guy out" and I knew I could count on Smoak.  ^-^

For thems who failed to sign up - u missed out on one of the best dang events of my "career' in Appleseeding. 21 shooters and 9 Rifleman (10 really, but for a messed up round count).

Perfect weather, great people and good food on site. It was the stuff of an Appleseeder's dreams.

Next I am off to OR for an IBC where the sun rarely shines.  O0

smoakingun

It should also be mentioned that we had the best group of students ever, one shot score standing...all standing :bow: :bow:

Thomas Jefferson