News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Piru, CA Jan 16-17, 2016 After Action Report

Started by bob 210, January 18, 2016, 11:13:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bob 210

We  had a great shoot at Piru this weekend! We had two new Riflemen, walt33 (Mark) and Mike! Congratulations guys! We have a new Redhat in SoCal! Congratulations Redfeather! We had a great group of young ladies that joined us this weekend that had never fired a rifle. They all showed that they took instruction well and I believe if they join us again, they will surely become SoCal's next Riflewomen! Vanessa, Holly and Danielle, we hope to see again soon! Post your comments and pics here.
If ye love wealth better than liberty,the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom,go home from us.We ask not your counsels or arms.Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you.May your chains set lightly upon you and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen. SA

Walter

CONGRATS to Mark and Mike for getting your Rifleman patches!!!   ^:)^

Also I just wanted to say that I was very impressed with our totally-new shooters on the line who did extremely well on their first day of ever firing a rifle. Vanessa, we'd love to see you again soon in Piru so that you can get your rifleman patch...I'm sure you could do it. If you ever want any tips on rifles/ammo you can send me a PM.

Another great weekend at Piru!!!

walt33

Thanks to Bob and everyone for putting on a great weekend.  The whole npoa thing is starting to sink in a bit now, and when everything fell into place in prone I was able to do well.  It's still going to take some practice before I can consistently do that though.    Another important lesson I learned is locktite is your friend and even a little .22 rattles enough to loosen screws that aren't snugged down enough  :-[ 

G_fresh

PICTURES!!!

G_fresh

Congrats to the two new Riflemen, the new Red Hat, and the three news shooters!

I had a lot of fun. Thanks for letting me share your weekend with you all!

Ryan