News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

AAR - New Smyrna Beach 1.16-1.17

Started by B.C., January 18, 2016, 10:11:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

B.C.

Another great shoot - the weather threw some nasty rain and high winds at us on Sunday. Thanks to the hearty patriots who came back the 2nd day to persist! Special thanks to our crew of volunteers, you are simply the finest example of folks you will find anywhere. Congratulations to our new rifleman as well, you are the reason we give our time - spread the word! Enjoy some pictures below.......   
"Speak softly and carry a big boom stick"
"Fortune favors the bold"

B.C.

A few more pictures......

Cable___Guy

Holy Pictures Bat man, ( Good job Chris) Pictures do Make looking back easier.
Looks like a Good time was had by all.
Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'Press On' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.
Calvin Coolidge

Americans never quit.
Douglas MacArthur

Serendipity Tech

I want to saw a very heartfelt thanks to all the instructors, volunteers, and participants at this event. I came in as a person never having held a rifle and was not sure what to expect, but I found everyone there to be genuinely helpful, friendly, and the instructors very committed to each individual improving their skills no matter where they started from.

The history lessons were eye opening and inspirational, and gave an incredible level of context not only to the event itself, but to the entire idea of our great nation and it's roots.

Thanks again to everyone, I look forward to attending future events and spreading the word about this awesome program.

Troy

B.C.

Quote from: Serendipity Tech on January 18, 2016, 10:39:38 AM
I want to saw a very heartfelt thanks to all the instructors, volunteers, and participants at this event. I came in as a person never having held a rifle and was not sure what to expect, but I found everyone there to be genuinely helpful, friendly, and the instructors very committed to each individual improving their skills no matter where they started from.

The history lessons were eye opening and inspirational, and gave an incredible level of context not only to the event itself, but to the entire idea of our great nation and it's roots.

Thanks again to everyone, I look forward to attending future events and spreading the word about this awesome program.

Troy

Thanks for the kind review Troy, it was a pleasure having you at the event. I look forward to seeing you at our next shoot. 

9mm4545

Every time I do an Appleseed I feel renewed. To see people learning and exceeding their expectations is a thrill beyond belief. Appleseed changes people. And, when I started, I thought it was just a marksmanship program!
The American Constitution is remarkable for its simplicity; but can only suffice a people habitually correct in their actions, and would be utterly inadequate to the wants of a different nation.  Change the domestic habits of the Americans, their religious devotion, and their high respect for morality, and it will not be necessary to change a single letter in the Constitution in order to vary the whole form of their government. - Francis Grund 1837