News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Bone Creek Gun Club, Pittsburg Kansas, January 16-17

Started by TomCat, January 17, 2016, 10:01:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TomCat

We had a safe but cold weekend.  Every shooter persisted despite numbing cold and frustrating malfunctions.
Motto of Oklahoma:  Labor Omnia Vincit-  "Hard work conquers all."

TomCat

Congratulations to new Riflemen Jared and Johnathon.  Roger set a good example and knocked out a good score in one AQT to earn his Winterseed patch.

TomCat

These good looking young people are proud of their youth patches.  We are proud of them and their parents for helping us sow the seeds of freedom!  HUZZAH!

TomCat

A variety of winter clothes were to be seen through the weekend.  Sundays high was in the low 20's, with a wind chill in the teens that cut right through.

TomCat

We kept moving to keep the blood flowing so kept the outside instructions simple and to the point.  There was much improvement by every shooter and I am very proud of them.  I regret not getting a picture of our time in the "shed" where we did most of the 3 strikes and some instructions, though I will remember it always.  Did anyone else get a pic of us there?

TomCat

There were 3 generations of shooters on the line in one family that came.  They toughed out both full days.  Another father/son team and of course misfits Tom and Roger.  We were glad to have George come and contribute to the instructions and strikes.