News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

2016 Instructor Purchase Program reboot...

Started by nyrasgt, January 10, 2016, 12:55:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nyrasgt

Colleagues,

Be advised usually takes about a month (+/-) for manufacturers like Ruger, Smith, Henry, Mossberg, etc. to get their instructor purchase sheets together and start sending them out. 
     Will advise/post their availability - will still need an email address to which to forward as attachment said sheets-companies don't like idea of having the heavily-discounted prices posted to offend or antagonize ineligible individuals.
     Start saving...and:
     -Spyderco still has OpForce program - 50% off msrp for eligible individuals, and
     -anyone can order CMP Daisy 853  single-pump .177 air rifle for $108.95 shipped to your home address.
Excelsior for 2016,
madMark/nyrasgt
"Aim for a high mark and you will hit it.  No, not the first time, nor the second, and maybe not the third. But keep on aiming and keep on shooting,
for only practice will make you perfect.
Finally, you will hit the bulls-eye of success."
-Annie Oakley Butler
A Rifleman Persists
"Nemo me impune lacessit."  Montresor, via E. A. Poe, 1846

nyrasgt

Folks,

Be advised that S&W 2016 IPP sheets are now
available.
    Send PM w. Email address to which I
can attach.
Excelsior,
madMark/nyrasgt
"Aim for a high mark and you will hit it.  No, not the first time, nor the second, and maybe not the third. But keep on aiming and keep on shooting,
-Annie Oakley Butler
A Rifleman Persists

nyrasgt

Fellow instructors,

Add Sturm Ruger 2016 to Smith and Wesson/Thompson Center - IPP sheets available as attachments if instructors send their email addresses.
         As always, will need helpful FFL to take delivery from the manufacturer.
         Still waiting for Henry, Mossberg, etc.
Excelsior,
madMark/nyrasgt
-Annie Oakley Butler
A Rifleman Persists

Josey Wales

I have been merging the topics for you.  Keep all further Instruction promotion program information in this topic thank you..JW
..to hell with them fellows, buzzards gotta eat same as worms..