News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

AAR Myakka City Nov 14-15th

Started by Cable___Guy, January 06, 2016, 07:26:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cable___Guy

Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'Press On' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.
Calvin Coolidge

Americans never quit.
Douglas MacArthur

Cable___Guy

Posted so I Can  post a few pics.
On behalf of Rick Henry Dwight and Myself , I want to thank the 4 Patriots that attended.
Goat  keep at it and you will get there. You showed much improvement late in the day. 
Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'Press On' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.
Calvin Coolidge

Americans never quit.
Douglas MacArthur

308LIBERTY

I only showed up as a shooter on Sunday (for the first time in a couple years). Us instructors have to practice too ya know and I had another goal that needed work. Of course you guys made me earn my keep. ;) It was great meeting and working with our little group who received plenty of personal attention. I have every bit of faith all of our students will soon be Riflemen (Don't forget to DRY FIRE PRACTICE at home and work on those positions.) Our next event at Manatee will be February 20-21. Please help us get the word out.
"We have always looked upon men as a set of beings naturally free - that a people can never be divested of those invaluable rights and liberties which are necessary to the happiness of individuals, to the well-beings of communities or to a well regulated state, but by their own negligence, imprudence, timidity or rashness. They are seldom lost, but when foolishly forfeited or tamely resigned." ~Jonas Clarke

Cable___Guy

Calvin Coolidge

Americans never quit.
Douglas MacArthur

Cable___Guy

2 More.
Calvin Coolidge

Americans never quit.
Douglas MacArthur