News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Hasenpheffer has passed on.

Started by 2 clicks low, December 21, 2015, 06:56:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2 clicks low

This was posted on Facebook today. :'(

"Hi everyone, this is Brian (Bruce's son). Thank you for your prayers and support over these past two years.. After a 2 year battle with cancer, Bruce passed away this afternoon. He did not suffer, which was our biggest concern. Memorial information will be posted after Christmas. Thank you again for your support!
-Brian Semrau"

He will be missed.

2 clicks low
"Semper Fritos" 1st. Chicago Chairborne

Camljr

Sorry for your loss...

Appleseed's loss... :'(

Relish the good memories of him!
96 SHOOTS SO FAR!

WSMR Instructor 03/10  -  SAPPER STEEL!

�The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection�   Thomas Paine

Proverbs 22:3  -  A prudent person foresees danger and takes precautions. The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.

"Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even when checkered by failure... than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy, nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory or defeat".
Theodore Roosevelt

TOMINCT

crak's battle road IBC 10-09
Ramseur 2-12!
ninsho's battle road IBC 6-13

dond

I well remember his enthusiasm from the IBC a few years ago. Please accept our heartfelt condolences.
Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add "within the limits of the law" because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual.  Thomas Jefferson

For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong.  H. L. Mencken

Josey Wales

..to hell with them fellows, buzzards gotta eat same as worms..

2 clicks low

Bruce Semaru's wife has told me that there will be a memorial service on Sunday, January 24th, 12:30 at the West Suburban Church, 825 N Van Auken in Elmhurst. Lunchon to follow.
"Semper Fritos" 1st. Chicago Chairborne

Tornado

I've missed seeing him at shoots. He made them a lot of fun and he had some great T-shirts. My condolences to all.

-Tornado
"Great things have been affected by a few Men well Conducted."

George Rogers Clark

Johnnyappleseed

Although I didnt have the pleasure of meeting this gentleman, its a certainty he's been welcomed by those who have left before him .
He will be in good company !
My sympathys to those who loved him.
RIP Sir
Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'Press On' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.
Calvin Coolidge

TaosGlock

My condolences to those who knew and worked with him.
89 fantastic Appleseeds since 2008/24 Libertyseeds!
Adventure Camp Director/Current Lead Rifle Instructor: NRA WC Raton,NM
New Mexico's first Rifleman: Sept. 2008 NRAWC
Their walls are filled with cannonballs, their motto is don't tread on me-Grateful Dead
Liberty is not a cruise ship full of pampered passengers. It is a man of war and we are all crew-Boston T. Party
"Make no mistake, when you cheer for the people of the American Revolution, you are cheering for traitors and criminals.
They broke the law, because liberty is always illegal"- Larken Rose